Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Smash bros Ultimate DLC my views on all fighters
Today in this article I will be discussing my views on the Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC fighters. Starting off with the very first DLC fighter, Joker from Persona. I will also be rating the DLC on a 1-5 scale of how fun the DLC is and the stage design. As well as the reveal trailer for each fighter.
So far I really enjoy Joker's specials and aerials. I find his stage decent; it is nothing too special, but the music that came with the DLC is amazing. Also, his final smash is really good as well; you can hit multiple fighters. Overall, I would say a 4.5 out of 5.
Now for Hero from Dragon Quest, it's okay; the reveal trailer was not anything too exciting. However, the moves for Hero are insane; like, you can pull up a command prompt to use all kinds of different spells. A few notable examples of these spells are Snooze, Kamikaze, Magic Burst and much more. Let's not forget his Final Smash. You get all the heroes through the Dragon Quest games, and they attack you with one big sword attack. Overall, I would say this DLC is 5 out of 5.
The Next fighter no one was expecting. This was Banjo and Kazooie. The reveal trailer was wild; there was a shadow of Banjo and Kazooie, only it was Duck Hunt. Then Banjo swiped Duck Hunt out of the way to reveal himself. Spiral Mountain was the stage from the original Banjo and Kazooie game. Also, most music was from the original game as well. His moves are decent, but the final smash is amazing; he uses the Ultimate Jinjonator. Overall, I would say 5 out of 5.
Terry from Fatal Fury is not one of the best, in my opinion. Terry feels like a Street Fighter clone even though his moves are different from Ryu and Ken. The stage is a big stadium; it is okay, though I will give it some credit for its unique setting. His final Smash is not that good either; he uses the geyser-like move that can hit up to three times. Also, the music is very bland; nothing really sticks out like the other DLC music. Overall, if you like old-school fighting games like Street Fighter, he might be for you. I give this DLC a 2.6 out of 5.
Byleth from Fire Emblem was first hated by the Smash community. But I think he/she is okay; pretty good moves, like down B and side. Other than that, the stage is decent, the same with the music. I feel like there are a little bit too many Fire Emblem fighters. Overall, Final Smash is not that great. I give this DLC 3 out of 5; it's just kind of bland.
Min Min from Arms is okay. I might skip her though. It is not that I don't like her; most people in the Smash community were fine with it – nothing bad or good. It was that only a select few people were happy.
However, Steve from Minecraft took everyone by surprise. Most people thought that Steve would never get in, same with Alex. The stage is really aesthetically appealing; it can change biomes, and there are mobs from Minecraft in the background. The moves for Steve are based off of items in Minecraft, such as the TNT, minecart, and lava bucket. There is also his final smash, which can be used at a long range; this is one really good final smash in the game. Overall, 5 out of 5.
Sephiroth is one of the best characters in a Final Fantasy game. When he was shown at the game awards, everyone was in awe. His stage is decent, but his moves are insane, such as Hero. There is a move called 'giga flare' where he can deal around 40%. His sword can even go through some platforms and hit fighters. Now for his final Smash, he can cause a random status effect, such as a flower on the fighter's head, or make them go to sleep. The music, however, is amazing. Square Enix added more Final Fantasy 7 music. Such as the one-winged angel and the opening mission. I would rate this 5 out of 5.
Pyra and Mythra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 play as amazing fighters. I like them a lot; their stage is so cool. You can fight on Gramps' back or a floating ship from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. There are Titans in the background, and there are your friends from the game cheering you on. Not only that, but there are more Xenoblade songs as well as moves from the game. Also, there is a final smash for Pyra and Mythra where Rex will help either Pyra or Mythra attack. I rate this fighter pack 5 out of 5 because Xenoblade is one of my favourite JRPGs.
Kazuya from Tekken is pretty fun to play as, especially with his rage meter and his special moves. His music from this DLC pack is very catchy. The stage that came with Kazuya is very cool because it also can break apart when fighting and launching your opponents. I would rate this a 3 out of 5; it could have used a little bit more polish and, in my opinion, a better character from Tekken.
Sora from Kingdom Hearts was a crazy addition as the last DLC fighter. Sora I have never played as, but I heard he takes a while to really try and play with as a fighter. It is crazy to think about since Disney are very protective with their own IPs, and Kingdom Hearts is known for having Disney characters. I could not give a rating on this, but if I had to really guess, I would say a 5 out of 5.
Comments
epic
ReplyDeleteThanks I really appreciate the comment.
ReplyDelete