Skip to main content

Featured

2025 My thoughts on the Nintendo Switch 2!

 Hi everyone, I know it has been a while since I uploaded a Nintendo Switch game review. I am trying to work on this blog again and get back into the rhythm of it. However, today I wanted to talk about the Nintendo Switch 2 and why I think it is a waste of money right now. Back when it was announced on January 16th, 2025, I was excited at first; however, that soon turned into dread upon hearing more details. Such as the price right now, which is $449, which is crazy to think about. When the Nintendo Switch OLED came out, it was priced at $350, which is a lot cheaper; however, it is not in 4k.  The second main complaint I have about the Nintendo Switch 2 is that a few games are doing the game key card idea, which in my opinion is so brain dead. Why Nintendo is going down this road is beyond me. I would also like to say that Nintendo is starting to price their games at different prices, which is not helpful for consumers. Such as Donkey Kong Bananza, which costs $70, not to ment...

Castle Crashers Remastered Switch review

Castle Crashers was first released on the Xbox 360 in August 27, 2008. Castle Crashers is a co op beat em up game where you control as knights and have to rescue the 4 princess. Each knight is unique from there magic to there colors. You the player journey around the world to frozen lands to dense woodlands. Also when you beat the game with a knight or a different character you can unlock more characters to play as. There is even a leveling system to increase your stats. How much does the game cost? The game costs around $15. Here are the pros and cons to the game.




  • Pro: The music is amazing, from boss fights to the world music.
  • Pro: The game now runs at 60 fps.
  • Pro: New mini-game Back Off, Barbarian.
  • Pro: There is all of the DLC in the game.
  • Con: Online play is a small group.
  • Con: Can be a grind to get weapons and pets. 
Overall, the target audience is for teens or anyone who likes co-op beat 'em ups. My rating is 9/10. 

Here is some gameplay and in a game picture

Comments